At Moving Made Smooth, Inc. we like to get our customers as prepared as possible for their upcoming move by providing any information they may need up front. The checklists below are meant to facilitate this and will help you, our customer, to avoid potentially costly delays during the moving process.
Load & Unload
- Rent your moving vehicle. We recommend getting one size bigger than you think you will need to be sure that everything will fit in a single load.
- Moving Blankets (also called furniture pads) will be provided for you.
- Have all items packed and ready before the arrival of your crew or order packing services with your move. Please arrange for packing services with us in advance (see Packing).
- Check out our Omaha Moving Blog for advice on packing.
- Obtain the keys to your new home or arrange for them to be readily available on your move date.
- During winter months, please have your walkways cleared of snow prior to the arrival of your crew.
- Download a copy of our checklist below!